(This property is not being offered for sale.
These details are preserved for reference only.)
- For Occupancy: 02 April 2004
- Classic Victorian Mansion Flat, completely restored and renovated.
- Two large reception rooms, four large bedrooms, two bathrooms plus cloakroom, large kitchen with Aga cooker, laundry room, very large entry hall. Six working fireplaces. Balconies from reception rooms, overlooking Westminster Cathedral.
- Curtains, antique mirrors, and restored 1890s ceiling lights shown in photographs are not included in the sale price, but are available for separate purchase.
- Approximately 2,180 square feet gross internal area.
- Current Lease: to 2110 (over 100 years remaining), with one-fourteenth share of freehold of the block.
- Annual Service Charges: £4,796 in 2003.
- Westminster Council Tax: Band H, £750.34 annually in 2003.